Today the following updates, enhancements and fixes have been deployed:
- Adyen - Resolved an issue where all ApplePay payment variants are mapped to our payment subtypes as `ApplePay`.
- ROLLER Payments - A fix to solve an issue where POS payments could not be refunded through Venue Manager.
- Accounts receivable - A fix to make sure that fully paid bookings should not have any accounts relievable against them.
- Deferred Revenue - Resolved an issue where bookings that have been refunded and cancelled should no longer have deferred revenue associated.
- Online Bookings- Fixed an issue where the Sales Cut-Off is allowing customers to add unavailable sessions to their cart before showing an error message.
- Booking Timer - Implemented a fail fast with retries for the booking timer.
- Slow Daily Summary - Resolved an issue where the daily summary report was taking 3 minutes to load on the first try
- Detailed Product Sales - Resolved an issue where the Detailed Product Sales report didn’t return any data for products with 0 as QTY Sold.
- Netsuite Inventory - A fix as the Netsuite Inventory Report was showing up blank
- Locations - Resolved an issue where locations were not visible while creating Addons
- POS Ticket Template - Updated adjustments to the default POS Ticket template to reduce the size of QR code and increasing the size of text.
- Tool Tip- Updated the membership dashboard tooltip as it was unclear.
- Segments - Fixed an issue where clicking the segments button on the guest’s page did not go anywhere. Now clicks through to the Segments page