We're very excited to announce that new Smart Menu feature for POS now supports all product types - from standard passes to session passes, add ons to stock items. Additionally, we've added the ability to implement sections within a Smart Menu.
Learn more about POS Smart Menu
Membership Redemption at POS
A brand new experience for staff members at POS when redeeming memberships to improve efficiency and accuracy of headcount reporting. These user experience changes also extend to sales flows for memberships where waivers are associated with the membership product and some minor improvements to the waiver assignment interface.
Learn more about redeeming membership in POS
POS fraud enhancements
A Venue Setting has been added to enable venues to force authorisation of all refunds [via POS PIN's] for any refunds at POS regardless of the staff member which is logged into the device. Learn more about venue settings
New staff permission has also been added, "Require strong POS PIN" in the staff role management function in Venue Manager. When enabled, this will require any staff member with that role to create a POS PIN that is a minimum of 8 characters in length.
In many cases, staff members become aware of the POS PIN of managers with 4 or fewer characters. This setting is designed to improve security and encourage staff members with higher privileges to utilise devices such as RFID wristbands. Additionally, we are passing out the support of the shared device level "Manager PIN". Learn more about staff roles
Other updates and fixes:
- Plain-text email - to increase deliverability, we are now sending both an HTML and plain-text version of our emails to your customers.
Learn more about emails sent to your customers from ROLLER
- Waivers search improvement - waiver search has been optimised to manage common non-numeric characters entered by guests so that searches can now be performed by typing any type of format including 3334445555, 333-444-5555, (333) 444-5555, or 333 444 5555.
- POS incomplete payments - if partial payment has been applied to a booking and the browser session is refreshed, a pop-up window will be displayed to prompt the POS operator to proceed to process full payment or dismiss the window [if their staff permission enables].
- Braintree SDK upgrade - updated the SDK which ROLLER utilises to integrate with Braintree as they announced deprecation of the legacy SDK which we were previously using.
- POS sold out banner - a "sold-out" banner will now be displayed in POS if a stock item has a quantity level of 0.
- Sequential receipt in Venue Manager - we have extended our existing functionality to generate sequential receipts, now available for Venue Manager generated receipts as well.
Please get in touch with our Support team to enable this on your venue
- Customer pays fees setting - tooltip displays warning text that when active, customers will be notified of the following fees before making payment: Credit card fee (%), the Transaction fee (%), the Transaction fee ($), Product fee (Per product).
- Product availability in Smart Menu - product availabilities are now showing correctly in Smart Menu.
- Overbooking in Venue Manager warning message - minor UI issue has been rectified to ensure the warning message when overbooking an item in Venue Manager is displayed correctly.
- Currency display in POS - minor UI issue has been rectified with the display of Swiss and French currencies in POS.